Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Plan

My working Patners in Tenaga Nasional
On the 7th।Dec.2007 at 10.00pm I am taking a bus from Parit Buntar to Johor Baru, Malaysia. About 10.00am on I will be taking a ferry from Johor Baru to Tanjung Pinang, (6 departure daily) a small Island in Indonesea. On Saturday and Sunday I will cycling around Tanjung Pinang. On Monday at 9.00am a Bigger ferry to Jakarta from Tanjong Pinang. (2 departure per week) Monday and Thursday only. Information said 48 hours on the sea to Jakarta, Jawa.

Hash House Harries, Bagan Serai, Perak
On 10th, Wednesday in will be cycling to Karawang, Cikampek, Jatibarang, Cirebon, Cileduk, Losari, Tegal, Pekalongan Batang, Kendal, Semarang, Kudus, Rembang, Kragan, Bulu, Tuban, Brondong, Sedayu, Surabaya, Sidoarjo, Pasuruan, Probolinggo, Sumberbatu, Jember, Glenmore, Banyuwangi, Bali, Cekik, Negara, Surabtan, Tabanan, Denpasar and Kuta. I plan to cycle 80 km to 100 km per day, estimate 1300 km. I will be cycling on 10th.12.07 until 3rd.01.08, on 6th.01.08 I have to go back to work.

My friends and A Sweden Cyclist
Hope to meet some friends waiting to meet on the road and members of Hospitality club,
This is a rough plan of my bike tour. I will be cycling three days in a roll and rest one day. There will be some changes in dates, I will keep in touch with you. Please make sure your email, name,address and phone numbers are availble to contact you. Thanks
For More Information

2 comments:

John Cheong said...

Hey David,
Sounds like a great trip! Take care and may you enjoy a tailwind and may the hills be easy. Hope to see you again soon as well.
your friend in Singapore,
John Cheong

adriene said...

dear david,

all the best with your trip. i am looking forward to your blog/email updates.

adriene