Wednesday, December 26, 2007

HC Member - Rest Day 1 - 21-12-2007

Today the 21rd.12.07.FridayI am tried cycling non stop for 6 days So took a break. One of HC member came to see in morning, we went for a tea, and talk about life in both countries. She took me to the bank cause I have to send some money home. I drive the motorbike and a police man Stop me for road offenses. I paid the fine of 67.000R. It was bad luck.At night there some young boys were drinking Vodka after their job. I join them.They are poor but they enjoy with me and buy Vodka for me.

Gas from the ground burning 24hrs. This guys work hard and enjoy them self at night
Hospitality Club Member in Semarang
Old lady with bags on her back going to Market

1 comment:

ARZ said...

Hi David,
I'm glad to receive your new reports. I was checking everyday and was wondering where you are. What is HC?
Ramli